1076, SawTrax 76" Heavy Duty 1000 Series Panel Saw
1076, SawTrax Full Size 76 inch 1000 Series Package Panel Saw
The SawTrax 1000 Series of panel saws includes many standard features plus an accessory package that offers operators ease of use and convenience. This unit is ideal for customers that want to precise rip cuts and crosscuts on sheet goods less than 1 ¾ inches thick.
A Makita 5007F circular saw mounted on a spinning saw insert offers the operator the power to quickly cut and the convenience of a rapid change from cross cutting to ripping. Top of the line dust collection hookups also come standard with the Varsity package. The standard folding stand and wheels provide optimum stability, yet for storage and mobility, the legs fold as easily as a portable ladder, and the wheels allow for easy movement around the shop. Vertical and horizontal measuring systems help to ensure an accurate cut while 1000 Packages’ stop bar provides a simple stop for repetitive cuts.
SawTrax patented Accu-Square alignment system assures that their panel saws will never go out of square.
SawTrax the unique sealed roller bearing system provides for smooth carriage action and tight tolerances. Unlike some other manufactured machines with nylon roller bearings, SawTrax sealed roller bearings will not clog with debris or wear flat on a side.
Cross cut capacity 76"
Standard Equipment Includes:
- 10' wide compact Frame
- Welded steel frame, powder coated finish
- Rip Cut Either Direction
- Nickel chrome plated, 1/8” wall, steel guide tubes
- Top and bottom guide tube brackets ensure straight track
- "Set & Forget" Accu-Square™ Alignment System
- Accu-Fence™ Alignment System (Full Size Units)
- Accu-Glide™ Steel Roller Bearing System
- 2 Carriage locks ensure no play when ripping or routing
- Injected Molded Plastic Material Rollers
- The most Material Support Rollers in its class
- Uses Standard Size Blades (7 ¼”)
- Saw cord holder & Spring loaded saw counter balance
- Standard Carriage that can accept Floating Router Insert Plate
1000 Series Package Also Includes:
- 7 1/4 inch Makita 5007F industrial 15 amp saw
- Trigger locking mechanism
- Spinning saw insert plate
- Dust collection hood with viewing port
- 2.5" vacuum hose – 12 foot
- Dust shroud brush
- Vertical measuring systems
- Dual rip gauge
- Stop block with strip bar
- 2 horizontal measuring tapes
- 24 tooth carbide tipped blade
- FLTR Floating Router Plate – Route clean edges or dados
- MDFC Work at chest to waist level on narrow work piece
- FSTP56 56 inch flip stop for repetitive cuts, flips out of the way when not in use
Price Match Promise Policy
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton, Powermatic, or Sawstop items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.